Seniorities – State and Local Resources for Scituate Residents
As Chairman of the Board, Scituate Council on Aging, I co-host a regular cable TV program with Linda Hayes, Executive Director of the COA. We recently sat down to discuss and review various state and local resources available to Scituate residents through the Council on Aging…including topics such as Medicare enrollment, prescription plan review, housing, emergency planning.
Click on the link below as we discuss various programs and resources for elders in our community.
Please call the Senior Center @ 781 545-8722 for more details and information.
- Elderly Being Discharged From Hospital - May 19, 2020
- Medicare and Medicaid will no longer require a doctor’s prescription for COVID-19 screening - May 14, 2020
- Signs Your Parents May Be Unsafe If Alone - May 13, 2020
- Isolation and Elder Health Risks, pt. 2 - May 4, 2020
- Living Alone Can Be Dangerous for Elderly, pt 1. - April 30, 2020
- Loneliness Can Lead to Depression - April 20, 2020
- How To Hire Homecare Services ? - April 13, 2020
- Elders (65+) and Dental Care, part 2 - April 6, 2020
- Dental Care for Seniors (65+) - March 31, 2020
- Corona Virus, Part 3 - March 24, 2020
John D. Miller is the founder/owner of Home Care Partners, LLC, a Massachusetts business providing private duty, personalized in-home assistance and companion care services to those needing help in daily activities and household functions.
Phone: (781) 378-2164