Seniorities – State and Local Resources for Scituate Residents
As Chairman of the Board, Scituate Council on Aging, I co-host a regular cable TV program with Linda Hayes, Executive Director of the COA. We recently sat down to discuss and review various state and local resources available to Scituate residents through the Council on Aging…including topics such as Medicare enrollment, prescription plan review, housing, emergency planning.
Click on the link below as we discuss various programs and resources for elders in our community.
Please call the Senior Center @ 781 545-8722 for more details and information.
- VA Aid & Attendance Monetary Benefits - November 23, 2020
- Veterans and Aid & Attendance Pension Benefit, part 1 - November 17, 2020
- Mesothelioma, and Surgery for Elderly Patients - November 3, 2020
- Dementia Treatments for Seniors - October 27, 2020
- Elder Dementia Therapies - October 19, 2020
- Cost of Living Increase 2021 - October 16, 2020
- How to Define Dementia? - October 12, 2020
- Tips to Prevent Elder Memory Loss - October 7, 2020
- How to Help with Senior Bathing - September 25, 2020
- Bathing Tips for Your Elderly Parents - September 21, 2020
John D. Miller is the founder/owner of Home Care Partners, LLC, a Massachusetts business providing private duty, personalized in-home assistance and companion care services to those needing help in daily activities and household functions.
Phone: (781) 378-2164