Seniorities and Etrusco Associates – medical equipment exchange
Co-host, “Seniorities”, a bi-monthly cable TV program discussing/highlighting issues of importance to our aging population. As Chairman of the Board, Scituate Council on Aging, I co-host with Linda Hayes, Executive Director of the Council on Aging.
This week’s guest, Ed Katersky, Executive Director, Etrusco Associates located in Scituate. Etrusco Associates was established to provide a loan closet of medical and nursing equipment for the home use of residents of Scituate, Cohasset, Hanover, Hingham, Hull, Marshfield, Norwell, Duxbury, and Pembroke. Etrusco Associates loans a wide range of medical equipment and devices to seniors, elderly, and people with disabilities who cannot afford to purchase the items they need. These loaner items are at no cost to the borrower. For more information, please call Etrusco: (781) 545-4411.
Click on link for the program: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ZTZotvKfQw
For any additional detail, questions, or information, Call the Senior Center @ 781 545-8722. Or visit the website: https://www.scituatema.gov/council-on-aging
And “like us” on Facebook for more details and upcoming senior issues. https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1203062872
Finally, you can always find Home Care Partners online: https://homecarepartnersma.com/
- Elders and Quality of Life - January 11, 2021
- Communication Methods with Elderly - January 4, 2021
- Elderly Emotional and Physical Health - December 31, 2020
- Elders…are Experienced at Life - December 28, 2020
- Elderly Parents and Memory Loss - December 22, 2020
- Managing Elderly Medication Schedules - December 21, 2020
- Be Informed on Elderly Medications & Schedules - December 21, 2020
- How to Apply for VA Aid & Attendance? - December 8, 2020
- Aid and Attendance and VA Disability Compensation - December 1, 2020
- VA Aid & Attendance Monetary Benefits - November 23, 2020
John D. Miller is the founder/owner of Home Care Partners, LLC, a Massachusetts business providing private duty, personalized in-home assistance and companion care services to those needing help in daily activities and household functions.
Phone: (781) 378-2164