Private-Duty In-Home Services
Home Care Partners will provide a personalized solution for elderly or disabled individuals who want to maintain their independence and dignity by continuing to live in the comfort of their own homes. Our care staff will assist by performing many of the tasks which have become difficult and tiring.
Our private-duty home care services include:
- Maintain safety and security in the living environment
- Supervising ambulation and helping to prevent falls
- Providing hygiene assistance (bathing and toileting)
- Reminding clients to take their medication
- Preparing and serving meals according to client’s dietary needs
- Taking care of all personal laundry and bed linens for the client
- Making and changing the bed
- Cleaning the client’s room, which includes dusting and vacuuming
- Cleaning the bathroom and kitchen after use, including washing dishes after meals and mopping the floor
- Shopping and performing other household errands
- Helping with communication/correspondence to family and friends
- Driving and/or accompanying the client to the physician when necessary
- Providing respite for family caregivers
- Socialization, friendship and support for the client
- Going on walks and encouraging and participating in stimulating activities
Home Care Partners recognizes the fact that certain illnesses and afflictions are more common to seniors, such as Alzheimer’s and related dementia, hearing loss and aphasia. We focus on matching care staff with appropriate experience and skills with our elderly clients. We offer hourly home assistance, and specialize in 24/7 live-in care staff. If nursing or medical care is necessary, we can refer you to an appropriate agency resource.
Contact Us[gravityform id=”1″ title=”false” description=”false” ajax=”true”]
Call: Home Care Partners today at 781-378-2164.