Home Care Partners appears on “My Generation” Radio Program
J.D. Miller, CEO/Founder of Home Care Partners, appeared as a guest on a recent radio segment of “My Generation.” Click on lick to listen.
Hosted by the publishers of South Shore Senior News earlier last month. We discussed issues relating to home care and services offered by Home Care Partners, including hiring staff, and hourly and live-in personalized care.
During the second segment, we summarized relevant veteran benefits available to eligible veterans and spouses.
Click on link below, and listen in!
- Proper Testing for Chronic Pain #12 - May 22, 2023
- A Mix of Pain Treatments, part # 11 - May 15, 2023
- Alternative Pain Management, Part #10 - May 8, 2023
- How to Manage Pain #9 - May 1, 2023
- Testing for Pain, part 8 - April 24, 2023
- How to Diagnose Pain, part 7 - April 18, 2023
- Seniors and Chronic Pain, #6 - April 13, 2023
- Conditions of Chronic Pain, part 5 - March 27, 2023
- Causes of Chronic Pain #4 - March 21, 2023
- What Makes Pain Chronic? (part 3) - March 13, 2023
John D. Miller is the founder/owner of Home Care Partners, LLC, a Massachusetts business providing private duty, personalized in-home assistance and companion care services to those needing help in daily activities and household functions.
Phone: (781) 378-2164
Email: [email protected]