Seniorities TV: Transportation Services for Seniors
As Chairman of the Board, Scituate Council on Aging, I co-host a bi-monthly program with Linda Hayes, Executive Director of the COA.
Click on link below as we discuss Transportation services – locally, and for scheduled medical appointments – available through the Senior Center. Many seniors are able to take advantage of transportation to medical appointments, as well as local shopping excursions, through town services. Call Senior Center @ 781 545-8722 for more details and information.
- Social Security Cost of Living Increase for 2020 - October 15, 2019
- Elder Exercise Will Improve Overall Health - October 8, 2019
- Elder Exercise: Getting Started - September 30, 2019
- Elders Will Benefit with Proper Nutrition and Exercise - September 24, 2019
- Veteran’s Financial Assistance for Home Care - September 17, 2019
- Fall Prevention Tips for Elderly - September 10, 2019
- Seniorities and Home Care Services, with JD Miller - August 19, 2019
- Arthritis and Exercise for Seniors - July 22, 2019
- Elder Aging & Life Long Learning - July 8, 2019
- Strength Training Safety Tips for Seniors - July 2, 2019
John D. Miller is the founder/owner of Home Care Partners, LLC, a Massachusetts business providing private duty, personalized in-home assistance and companion care services to those needing help in daily activities and household functions.
Phone: (781) 378-2164