Seniorities TV: Transportation Services for Seniors
As Chairman of the Board, Scituate Council on Aging, I co-host a bi-monthly program with Linda Hayes, Executive Director of the COA.
Click on link below as we discuss Transportation services – locally, and for scheduled medical appointments – available through the Senior Center. Many seniors are able to take advantage of transportation to medical appointments, as well as local shopping excursions, through town services. Call Senior Center @ 781 545-8722 for more details and information.
- Elder Aging & Life Long Learning - July 8, 2019
- Strength Training Safety Tips for Seniors - July 2, 2019
- Seniors, Strength Training, and Heart Health - June 25, 2019
- Tips to Combat Elder Scams - June 18, 2019
- Elders Targeted on Frauds/Scams - June 11, 2019
- Plan to Regularly See Your Doctor - May 20, 2019
- Smart Technology for Senior Safety - March 20, 2019
- Diagnosis of Dementia ? - March 11, 2019
- Aging and Socialization - March 5, 2019
- Cholesterol - May 30, 2019
John D. Miller is the founder/owner of Home Care Partners, LLC, a Massachusetts business providing private duty, personalized in-home assistance and companion care services to those needing help in daily activities and household functions.
Phone: (781) 378-2164