Seniorities – State and Local Resources for Scituate Residents
As Chairman of the Board, Scituate Council on Aging, I co-host a regular cable TV program with Linda Hayes, Executive Director of the COA. We recently sat down to discuss and review various state and local resources available to Scituate residents through the Council on Aging…including topics such as Medicare enrollment, prescription plan review, housing, emergency planning.
Click on the link below as we discuss various programs and resources for elders in our community.
Please call the Senior Center @ 781 545-8722 for more details and information.
- Memory Loss Can Be Normal Aging - August 9, 2022
- How to Improve Your Memory - August 2, 2022
- Retirement, Elderly Aging, and Health - July 25, 2022
- Trends in Aging - July 19, 2022
- Signs of Hearing Loss, pt. 2 - July 12, 2022
- Aging and Hearing Loss - July 6, 2022
- HomeCare … Best Delivered at Home: part 2 - June 27, 2022
- Elders Prefer Services at Home - June 23, 2022
- Older Adults and Cancer - June 10, 2022
- Elderly, Aging, and Cancer Diagnosis - June 7, 2022
John D. Miller is the founder/owner of Home Care Partners, LLC, a Massachusetts business providing private duty, personalized in-home assistance and companion care services to those needing help in daily activities and household functions.
Phone: (781) 378-2164