Home Care Partners Joins Seniors First Collaborative
Seniors First is launched and includes a full range of legal, financial, housing and lifestyle solutions.
Aging may bring wisdom, but it also creates new challenges and unanswered questions.
– How can I structure my retirement to avoid outliving my savings?
– How do I retrofit my home to accommodate aging?
– How do I evaluate in-home resources to provide the extra help I might need?
– How do I protect my legacy for the next generation?
Seniors First, a newly formed collaborative based in Eastern Massachusetts, offers a single source and well vetted solution. The collaborative includes a wide range of professionals who serve the senior community. Included are Accountants, Estate and Elder Law Attorneys, Financial Planners, Geriatric Care Managers, Home Modification Contractors, In-Home Care Providers, Insurance Professionals, Mortgage and Real Estate Professionals and Registered Investment Advisors.
Seniors First was created and is championed by Harbor Mortgage Solutions, a family-owned, residential mortgage company serving Massachusetts and Rhode Island. Recognized as a leading housing wealth management authority, Harbor Mortgage is dedicated to serving the unique home financing and often complex needs of senior homeowners, while also promoting those needs among consumers, professional advisors, state legislators and industry regulators.
In addition to professional services, Seniors First offers educational and objective seminars to Councils On Aging, Senior Centers, fraternal organizations, human resources departments and business groups throughout Eastern Massachusetts. The seminars are moderated panel discussions including qualified experts.
Seminar topics would range from –
— Aging in Place – From Home Modification to a Helping Hand
— Glorious Aging – Travel, Making a Difference, Mindfulness
— Hands off – Keeping your savings for your family
— Before you break a hip – Planning Ahead
— Will you outlive your savings – Financial literacy
Current advisors in the Seniors First collaborative include: Doug Beck, Certified Financial Advisor, Tailwind Wealth Management, Hingham, MA; Mark Bossey, Certified Financial Advisor, Boston Premier Wealth; Matthew Cunningham, Financial Advisor, Flagship Harbor Advisors, Cohasset, MA; Elder Law Attorney Bill Coyne, Boston Legacy Planning, Needham, MA; George Downey, Chris Downey and Brett Kirkpatrick, Housing Wealth Advisors, Harbor Mortgage Solutions, Inc., Braintree, MA; Patrick Flaherty, Guided Living Senior Home Care, Plymouth, MA; JD Miller, Home Care Partners, Hingham, MA; Dick Howell, Wealth Management Advisor, Bullfinch Group, Needham, MA; Lori Howell, Howell Medicare Advisors, Franklin, MA; Elder Law Attorney John Laine, Laine & Associates, Hingham, MA; Elder Law Attorney John O’Connor, O’Connor & O’Connor, LLC, Braintree, MA; and Steve Stern, FirstLight HomeCare, Needham, MA.
- Create a Plan to Age in Place - February 18, 2019
- Seniorities and Senior Housing, with Kathy DeMarsh - February 11, 2019
- Senior Isolation in Winter Effects Health - February 5, 2019
- Winter Brings Isolation for Elderly - January 29, 2019
- High Costs Push Elderly Home - January 21, 2019
- Seniorities — Scituate Police Chief Stewart - January 14, 2019
- Home Care Reduces Hospital re-Admissions - January 8, 2019
- Summary Medicare Coverage and Costs - January 2, 2019
- Medicare and Costs - December 24, 2018
- Medicare Advantage Provides Supplemental Home Care - December 17, 2018
John D. Miller is the founder/owner of Home Care Partners, LLC, a Massachusetts business providing private duty, personalized in-home assistance and companion care services to those needing help in daily activities and household functions.
Phone: (781) 378-2164