Seniorities with Bob Jackman as Guest
“Seniorities” is a bi-monthly cable TV program discussing/highlighting issues of importance to our aging population. As Chairman of the Board, Scituate Council on Aging, I co-host with Linda Hayes, Executive Director of the Council on Aging.
Our guest this week, Bob Jackman….who lectures on local history and teaches the “Life-long Learning” program for our senior community.
Seniorities link — Click on: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NU3ByyHPm_k
Call the Senior Center @ 781 545-8722 for more details and information on services available.
And “Like Us” on Facebook for more details and upcoming senior issues.
- Home Care is Best for Elderly - September 24, 2021
- Elderly Benefit from Home Care - September 13, 2021
- Long Term Care Insurance, part 3 - September 9, 2021
- How to Pay for Cost of Aging? - August 30, 2021
- Considering Long Term Care Insurance? - August 24, 2021
- Summer Heat Safety, Elderly Tips, pt. 5 - August 16, 2021
- Senior Safety and Summer Heat, pt 4 - August 10, 2021
- Heat Exhaustion, Heat Stroke - July 28, 2021
- Defining Heatstroke, pt 2 - July 19, 2021
- Summer and Elderly Heat Stroke - July 12, 2021
John D. Miller is the founder/owner of Home Care Partners, LLC, a Massachusetts business providing private duty, personalized in-home assistance and companion care services to those needing help in daily activities and household functions.
Phone: (781) 378-2164