Seniorities with Bob Jackman as Guest
“Seniorities” is a bi-monthly cable TV program discussing/highlighting issues of importance to our aging population. As Chairman of the Board, Scituate Council on Aging, I co-host with Linda Hayes, Executive Director of the Council on Aging.
Our guest this week, Bob Jackman….who lectures on local history and teaches the “Life-long Learning” program for our senior community.
Seniorities link — Click on: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NU3ByyHPm_k
Call the Senior Center @ 781 545-8722 for more details and information on services available.
And “Like Us” on Facebook for more details and upcoming senior issues.
- Elderly Understand Their Limitations - January 18, 2021
- Elders and Quality of Life - January 11, 2021
- Communication Methods with Elderly - January 4, 2021
- Elderly Emotional and Physical Health - December 31, 2020
- Elders…are Experienced at Life - December 28, 2020
- Elderly Parents and Memory Loss - December 22, 2020
- Managing Elderly Medication Schedules - December 21, 2020
- Be Informed on Elderly Medications & Schedules - December 21, 2020
- How to Apply for VA Aid & Attendance? - December 8, 2020
- Aid and Attendance and VA Disability Compensation - December 1, 2020
John D. Miller is the founder/owner of Home Care Partners, LLC, a Massachusetts business providing private duty, personalized in-home assistance and companion care services to those needing help in daily activities and household functions.
Phone: (781) 378-2164