Seniorities with Bob Jackman as Guest
“Seniorities” is a bi-monthly cable TV program discussing/highlighting issues of importance to our aging population. As Chairman of the Board, Scituate Council on Aging, I co-host with Linda Hayes, Executive Director of the Council on Aging.
Our guest this week, Bob Jackman….who lectures on local history and teaches the “Life-long Learning” program for our senior community.
Seniorities link — Click on: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NU3ByyHPm_k
Call the Senior Center @ 781 545-8722 for more details and information on services available.
And “Like Us” on Facebook for more details and upcoming senior issues.
- Proper Testing for Chronic Pain #12 - May 22, 2023
- A Mix of Pain Treatments, part # 11 - May 15, 2023
- Alternative Pain Management, Part #10 - May 8, 2023
- How to Manage Pain #9 - May 1, 2023
- Testing for Pain, part 8 - April 24, 2023
- How to Diagnose Pain, part 7 - April 18, 2023
- Seniors and Chronic Pain, #6 - April 13, 2023
- Conditions of Chronic Pain, part 5 - March 27, 2023
- Causes of Chronic Pain #4 - March 21, 2023
- What Makes Pain Chronic? (part 3) - March 13, 2023
John D. Miller is the founder/owner of Home Care Partners, LLC, a Massachusetts business providing private duty, personalized in-home assistance and companion care services to those needing help in daily activities and household functions.
Phone: (781) 378-2164
Email: [email protected]