Seniorities with Bob Jackman as Guest
“Seniorities” is a bi-monthly cable TV program discussing/highlighting issues of importance to our aging population. As Chairman of the Board, Scituate Council on Aging, I co-host with Linda Hayes, Executive Director of the Council on Aging.
Our guest this week, Bob Jackman….who lectures on local history and teaches the “Life-long Learning” program for our senior community.
Seniorities link — Click on: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NU3ByyHPm_k
Call the Senior Center @ 781 545-8722 for more details and information on services available.
And “Like Us” on Facebook for more details and upcoming senior issues.
- Tips to Combat Elder Scams - June 18, 2019
- Elders Targeted on Frauds/Scams - June 11, 2019
- Plan to Regularly See Your Doctor - May 20, 2019
- Smart Technology for Senior Safety - March 20, 2019
- Diagnosis of Dementia ? - March 11, 2019
- Aging and Socialization - March 5, 2019
- Cholesterol - May 30, 2019
- Human Connection and Socialization Important for Seniors - February 26, 2019
- Seniorities and Senior Housing, with Kathy DeMarsh - February 11, 2019
- Create a Plan to Age in Place - February 18, 2019
John D. Miller is the founder/owner of Home Care Partners, LLC, a Massachusetts business providing private duty, personalized in-home assistance and companion care services to those needing help in daily activities and household functions.
Phone: (781) 378-2164