Seniorities with Bob Jackman as Guest
“Seniorities” is a bi-monthly cable TV program discussing/highlighting issues of importance to our aging population. As Chairman of the Board, Scituate Council on Aging, I co-host with Linda Hayes, Executive Director of the Council on Aging.
Our guest this week, Bob Jackman….who lectures on local history and teaches the “Life-long Learning” program for our senior community.
Seniorities link — Click on: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NU3ByyHPm_k
Call the Senior Center @ 781 545-8722 for more details and information on services available.
And “Like Us” on Facebook for more details and upcoming senior issues.
- What Medicare Won’t Cover - December 10, 2018
- Medicare Enrollment – What to Think About - December 3, 2018
- Seniorities with Bob Jackman as Guest - November 28, 2018
- Social Security and Women - November 15, 2018
- Seniorities and Etrusco Associates – medical equipment exchange - November 12, 2018
- Seniors Can Prepare to Age at Home - November 6, 2018
- Fraud Advisory Issued from Social Security - November 1, 2018
- Seniorities: Review of Senior Center Project and “Age-Friendly” Certification - October 29, 2018
- Social Security and Medicare - October 22, 2018
- Cost of Living Benefits to Increase in 2019 - October 15, 2018
John D. Miller is the founder/owner of Home Care Partners, LLC, a Massachusetts business providing private duty, personalized in-home assistance and companion care services to those needing help in daily activities and household functions.
Phone: (781) 378-2164