Seniorities and Home Care Services, with JD Miller
“Seniorities” is a bi-monthly cable TV program discussing/highlighting issues of importance to our aging population. As Chairman of the Board, Scituate Council on Aging, I co-host with Linda Hayes, Executive Director of the Council on Aging.
Our topic this week…after a brief review of current events offered by the Senior Center, our discussion focused on home health care services for the elderly with JD Miller, CEO, Home Care Partners. Learn more about the services available for seniors needing some hourly or live-in assistance at home, along with some of the differences between franchises and Home Care Partners, which is a private-duty, personal care home health agency.
Call Home Care Partners direct @ 781 378 2164, or the Senior Center @ 781 545-8722 for more details and information on services available.
And “Like Us” on Facebook for more details and upcoming senior issues.
- Seniorities with Rep. Patrick Kearney - November 15, 2019
- Benefits to a Good Night Sleep - November 12, 2019
- Sensitive Family Planning with Elderly Parents - November 4, 2019
- Family Privacy Issues: Be Patient with Elders - October 29, 2019
- Socialization is SO Important for Elderly - October 22, 2019
- Social Security Cost of Living Increase for 2020 - October 15, 2019
- Elder Exercise Will Improve Overall Health - October 8, 2019
- Elder Exercise: Getting Started - September 30, 2019
- Elders Will Benefit with Proper Nutrition and Exercise - September 24, 2019
- Veteran’s Financial Assistance for Home Care - September 17, 2019
John D. Miller is the founder/owner of Home Care Partners, LLC, a Massachusetts business providing private duty, personalized in-home assistance and companion care services to those needing help in daily activities and household functions.
Phone: (781) 378-2164