Seniorities with Rep. Patrick Kearney
“Seniorities” is a bi-monthly cable TV program discussing/highlighting issues of importance to our aging population. As Chairman of the Board, Scituate Council on Aging, I co-host with Linda Hayes, Executive Director of the Council on Aging.
Our guest this week was MA State Rep. Patrick Kearney, who provided some updates and summary of his first year in the statehouse. Per Patrick, “it has been the most challenging and rewarding year of his life”. Click on the link below for our conversation.
Please call Home Care Partners direct @ 781 378 2164, or the Senior Center @ 781 545-8722 for more details and information on services available.
And “Like Us” on Facebook for more details and upcoming senior issues.
- 5 Steps to Disinfecting Surfaces - August 4, 2020
- Covid Precautions and Protections - July 27, 2020
- Is it Safe to Visit Elders at Home? - July 21, 2020
- Cold Versus Flu - July 15, 2020
- Staying “Covid – Connected” - July 7, 2020
- Staying Connected in Times of Covid - June 30, 2020
- Health Tips Senior Women, pt 2 - June 23, 2020
- Older Women’s Health - June 15, 2020
- Health and Aging Issues: Men vs. Women - June 10, 2020
- Elderly Hospital Discharge, pt. 2 - June 3, 2020
John D. Miller is the founder/owner of Home Care Partners, LLC, a Massachusetts business providing private duty, personalized in-home assistance and companion care services to those needing help in daily activities and household functions.
Phone: (781) 378-2164