Seniorities with Rep. Patrick Kearney
“Seniorities” is a bi-monthly cable TV program discussing/highlighting issues of importance to our aging population. As Chairman of the Board, Scituate Council on Aging, I co-host with Linda Hayes, Executive Director of the Council on Aging.
Our guest this week was MA State Rep. Patrick Kearney, who provided some updates and summary of his first year in the statehouse. Per Patrick, “it has been the most challenging and rewarding year of his life”. Click on the link below for our conversation.
Please call Home Care Partners direct @ 781 378 2164, or the Senior Center @ 781 545-8722 for more details and information on services available.
And “Like Us” on Facebook for more details and upcoming senior issues.
- Alzheimer’s Disease Recognition - December 10, 2019
- Alzheimer’s, Family Members and Holiday Gifting - December 2, 2019
- Seniorities with Rep. Patrick Kearney - November 15, 2019
- Benefits to a Good Night Sleep - November 12, 2019
- Sensitive Family Planning with Elderly Parents - November 4, 2019
- Family Privacy Issues: Be Patient with Elders - October 29, 2019
- Socialization is SO Important for Elderly - October 22, 2019
- Social Security Cost of Living Increase for 2020 - October 15, 2019
- Elder Exercise Will Improve Overall Health - October 8, 2019
- Elder Exercise: Getting Started - September 30, 2019
John D. Miller is the founder/owner of Home Care Partners, LLC, a Massachusetts business providing private duty, personalized in-home assistance and companion care services to those needing help in daily activities and household functions.
Phone: (781) 378-2164