Seniorities with Rep. Patrick Kearney
“Seniorities” is a bi-monthly cable TV program discussing/highlighting issues of importance to our aging population. As Chairman of the Board, Scituate Council on Aging, I co-host with Linda Hayes, Executive Director of the Council on Aging.
Our guest this week was MA State Rep. Patrick Kearney, who provided some updates and summary of his first year in the statehouse. Per Patrick, “it has been the most challenging and rewarding year of his life”. Click on the link below for our conversation.
Please call Home Care Partners direct @ 781 378 2164, or the Senior Center @ 781 545-8722 for more details and information on services available.
And “Like Us” on Facebook for more details and upcoming senior issues.
- VA Aid & Attendance Monetary Benefits - November 23, 2020
- Veterans and Aid & Attendance Pension Benefit, part 1 - November 17, 2020
- Mesothelioma, and Surgery for Elderly Patients - November 3, 2020
- Dementia Treatments for Seniors - October 27, 2020
- Elder Dementia Therapies - October 19, 2020
- Cost of Living Increase 2021 - October 16, 2020
- How to Define Dementia? - October 12, 2020
- Tips to Prevent Elder Memory Loss - October 7, 2020
- How to Help with Senior Bathing - September 25, 2020
- Bathing Tips for Your Elderly Parents - September 21, 2020
John D. Miller is the founder/owner of Home Care Partners, LLC, a Massachusetts business providing private duty, personalized in-home assistance and companion care services to those needing help in daily activities and household functions.
Phone: (781) 378-2164