Seniorities with Rep. Patrick Kearney
“Seniorities” is a bi-monthly cable TV program discussing/highlighting issues of importance to our aging population. As Chairman of the Board, Scituate Council on Aging, I co-host with Linda Hayes, Executive Director of the Council on Aging.
Our guest this week was MA State Rep. Patrick Kearney, who provided some updates and summary of his first year in the statehouse. Per Patrick, “it has been the most challenging and rewarding year of his life”. Click on the link below for our conversation.
Please call Home Care Partners direct @ 781 378 2164, or the Senior Center @ 781 545-8722 for more details and information on services available.
And “Like Us” on Facebook for more details and upcoming senior issues.
- Brain Training for Elderly - February 10, 2020
- Keeping Elders Safe in Winter - February 3, 2020
- Winter Safety Precautions for Seniors - January 28, 2020
- 2020 Changes to Social Security - January 20, 2020
- Families, Elders, and Senior Support Services - January 16, 2020
- Elder Technology Benefits: See Your Phone! - January 7, 2020
- Technology Can Boost Senior Health - December 30, 2019
- Sleep Quality: Benefits of a Good Night Sleep - December 24, 2019
- Alzheimer’s: Tips to Relieve Care Burden - December 16, 2019
- Alzheimer’s Disease Recognition - December 10, 2019
John D. Miller is the founder/owner of Home Care Partners, LLC, a Massachusetts business providing private duty, personalized in-home assistance and companion care services to those needing help in daily activities and household functions.
Phone: (781) 378-2164