Seniorities: Discussion of New Senior Center Site Location
As Chairman of the Board, Scituate Council on Aging, I co-host a bi-monthly program with Linda Hayes, Executive Director of the Senior Center.
Click on link below as we discuss some of the review process, along with “pro’s” and “cons” of some of the site selections considered as a future location for a new Scituate Senior Center building to be located as a stand-alone building on the former Gates campus in town center. Call Senior Center @ 781 545-8722 for more details and information.
- Colorectal Cancer Screening Saves Lives - February 6, 2023
- Screenings Help Prevent Colon Cancer - January 31, 2023
- If You Suspect a Stroke - January 16, 2023
- How Women Can Reduce Stroke Risk - January 10, 2023
- Stroke Risk for Woman - January 4, 2023
- Strokes: and Symptoms - December 27, 2022
- Care Staff Assists Elderly Management of Diabetes - December 19, 2022
- Elderly Protection with Flu Shot - December 12, 2022
- Combining Senior Flu Shot and Covid Booster - December 7, 2022
- Senior Flu Shots - November 29, 2022
John D. Miller is the founder/owner of Home Care Partners, LLC, a Massachusetts business providing private duty, personalized in-home assistance and companion care services to those needing help in daily activities and household functions.
Phone: (781) 378-2164