Seniorities – Transportation and GATRA
As Chairman of the Board, Scituate Council on Aging, I co-host a regular cable tv program with Linda Hayes, Executive Director of the COA.
Click on link below as we discuss issues related to senior and public transportation with Frank Gay, Executive Director, GATRA, which provides transport resources to the COA and to the town of Scituate via our SLOOP vans, which run on a schedule around town.
Call the Senior Center @ 781 545-8722 for more details and information.
- How to Help with Senior Bathing - September 25, 2020
- Bathing Tips for Your Elderly Parents - September 21, 2020
- How to Compare Medicare Advantage Plans? - September 14, 2020
- Types of Medicare Advantage Plans - September 10, 2020
- Enrollment and Eligibility for Medicare Advantage in Massachusetts - August 31, 2020
- Defining Medicare Advantage (Part C) - August 24, 2020
- Glaucoma Awareness - August 11, 2020
- 5 Steps to Disinfecting Surfaces - August 4, 2020
- Covid Precautions and Protections - July 27, 2020
- Is it Safe to Visit Elders at Home? - July 21, 2020
John D. Miller is the founder/owner of Home Care Partners, LLC, a Massachusetts business providing private duty, personalized in-home assistance and companion care services to those needing help in daily activities and household functions.
Phone: (781) 378-2164