Seniorities – Transportation and GATRA
As Chairman of the Board, Scituate Council on Aging, I co-host a regular cable tv program with Linda Hayes, Executive Director of the COA.
Click on link below as we discuss issues related to senior and public transportation with Frank Gay, Executive Director, GATRA, which provides transport resources to the COA and to the town of Scituate via our SLOOP vans, which run on a schedule around town.
Call the Senior Center @ 781 545-8722 for more details and information.
- Educate Guests on Hearing Loss Etiquette - December 8, 2023
- Elderly and Mental Illness, pt 2 - November 6, 2023
- Mistake to Dismiss Elder Mental Illness - October 30, 2023
- Get Your Flu Shot - October 23, 2023
- 2024 Cost-of-Living Adjustment (COLA) - October 16, 2023
- Professional Elder Care Supports Family Resources - October 9, 2023
- Addressing Elderly Deafness, pt. 2 - October 2, 2023
- Elderly Deafness, pt. 1 - September 29, 2023
- Flu Season: It’s Coming… - September 18, 2023
- Trends in Health Care - September 11, 2023
John D. Miller is the founder/owner of Home Care Partners, LLC, a Massachusetts business providing private duty, personalized in-home assistance and companion care services to those needing help in daily activities and household functions.
Phone: (781) 378-2164
Email: [email protected]