Seniorities — big Rotary fund-raiser in April
As Chairman of the Board, Scituate Council on Aging, I co-host a bi-monthly program with Linda Hayes, Executive Director of the COA.
Click on link below as we discuss current events, and upcoming activities available through the Senior Center.
Our guest this week, fellow Board member and local Rotarian Lucille Sorrentino, tells us about a big event and fund-raiser being organized by the Scituate Rotary Club. Our “50/50” drawing, with a winner taking home $10,000!!
Call the Senior Center @ 781 545-8722 for more details and information.
Click on: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZhXT0L_CaNg
And “like us” on Facebook for more details and upcoming senior issues.
- Seniorities and Etrusco Associates – medical equipment exchange - November 12, 2018
- Seniors Can Prepare to Age at Home - November 6, 2018
- Fraud Advisory Issued from Social Security - November 1, 2018
- Seniorities: Review of Senior Center Project and “Age-Friendly” Certification - October 29, 2018
- Social Security and Medicare - October 22, 2018
- Cost of Living Benefits to Increase in 2019 - October 15, 2018
- Seniorities and guest, Emmett Schmarsow from MA Elder Affairs - October 8, 2018
- Vaccines and Seniors - October 2, 2018
- Seniorities — Scituate Education Foundation - September 24, 2018
- Signs that Elderly Parents Need Help - September 17, 2018
John D. Miller is the founder/owner of Home Care Partners, LLC, a Massachusetts business providing private duty, personalized in-home assistance and companion care services to those needing help in daily activities and household functions.
Phone: (781) 378-2164