Seniorities: Scituate Non-Profit Community Organizations
As Chairman of the Board, Scituate Council on Aging, I co-host a regular Scituate cable tv program with Linda Hayes, Executive Director of the COA.
Kim Stewart was recently named Scituate’s Citizen of the Year, and is very active in organizations such as Scituate Community Christmas https://www.facebook.com/Scituate-Community-Christmas-177732858919252/ (local, non-profit charitable organization) and SANDS, Scituate Alliance of Natural Disaster Services. https://www.sandshelps.org/
Click on link below as we chat with our guest, Kim Stewart.
Call the Senior Center @ 781 545-8722 for more details and information.
“Like us on Facebook for more info like this”
- What Medicare Won’t Cover - December 10, 2018
- Medicare Enrollment – What to Think About - December 3, 2018
- Seniorities with Bob Jackman as Guest - November 28, 2018
- Social Security and Women - November 15, 2018
- Seniorities and Etrusco Associates – medical equipment exchange - November 12, 2018
- Seniors Can Prepare to Age at Home - November 6, 2018
- Fraud Advisory Issued from Social Security - November 1, 2018
- Seniorities: Review of Senior Center Project and “Age-Friendly” Certification - October 29, 2018
- Social Security and Medicare - October 22, 2018
- Cost of Living Benefits to Increase in 2019 - October 15, 2018
John D. Miller is the founder/owner of Home Care Partners, LLC, a Massachusetts business providing private duty, personalized in-home assistance and companion care services to those needing help in daily activities and household functions.
Phone: (781) 378-2164