Seniorities — Scituate Education Foundation
Co-host, “Seniorities”, a bi-monthly cable TV program discussing/highlighting issues of importance to our aging population. As Chairman of the Board, Scituate Council on Aging, I co-host with Linda Hayes, Executive Director of the Council on Aging.
Our guest this week, Gabrielle Svenning, member of the Board at Scituate Education Foundation, tells us about how the Education Foundation was founded and current mission. SEF helps to support and fund learning and education for all ages through active life-long learning.
Click on link below as we discuss mission to support all “life stages” and the grant process for Scituate Education Foundation.
Call the Senior Center @ 781 545-8722 for more details and information. Or visit the website: https://www.scituatema.gov/council-on-aging
And “like us” on Facebook for more details and upcoming senior issues.
- Tips to Combat Elder Scams - June 18, 2019
- Elders Targeted on Frauds/Scams - June 11, 2019
- Plan to Regularly See Your Doctor - May 20, 2019
- Smart Technology for Senior Safety - March 20, 2019
- Diagnosis of Dementia ? - March 11, 2019
- Aging and Socialization - March 5, 2019
- Cholesterol - May 30, 2019
- Human Connection and Socialization Important for Seniors - February 26, 2019
- Seniorities and Senior Housing, with Kathy DeMarsh - February 11, 2019
- Create a Plan to Age in Place - February 18, 2019
John D. Miller is the founder/owner of Home Care Partners, LLC, a Massachusetts business providing private duty, personalized in-home assistance and companion care services to those needing help in daily activities and household functions.
Phone: (781) 378-2164