Seniorities and guest, Emmett Schmarsow from MA Elder Affairs
“Seniorities” is a bi-monthly cable TV program discussing/highlighting issues of importance to our aging population. As Chairman of the Board, Scituate Council on Aging, I co-host with Linda Hayes, Executive Director of the Council on Aging.
Our guest this week, Emmett Schmarsow, Program Manager for Councils on Aging and Senior Centers, MA Executive Office of Elder Affairs. We discussed ubiquitous needs across all communities in the Commonwealth including housing, transportation, and social engagement for our aging population.
Call the Senior Center @ 781 545-8722 for more details and information on services available.
And “Like Us” on Facebook for more details and upcoming senior issues.
Seniorities link — Click on: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQ9v5KzPnD0
- Cost of Living Benefits to Increase in 2019 - October 15, 2018
- Seniorities and guest, Emmett Schmarsow from MA Elder Affairs - October 8, 2018
- Vaccines and Seniors - October 2, 2018
- Seniorities — Scituate Education Foundation - September 24, 2018
- Signs that Elderly Parents Need Help - September 17, 2018
- Dangers of Heat Stroke for Seniors - September 10, 2018
- Elderly at Risk with Summer Temperatures - September 4, 2018
- Facts on Alzheimer’s…Part 2 - August 28, 2018
- Facts on Alzheimer’s Disease…Part I - August 20, 2018
- Senior Will Understand Their Ailments - August 13, 2018
John D. Miller is the founder/owner of Home Care Partners, LLC, a Massachusetts business providing private duty, personalized in-home assistance and companion care services to those needing help in daily activities and household functions.
Phone: (781) 378-2164