Seniorities and guest, Emmett Schmarsow from MA Elder Affairs
“Seniorities” is a bi-monthly cable TV program discussing/highlighting issues of importance to our aging population. As Chairman of the Board, Scituate Council on Aging, I co-host with Linda Hayes, Executive Director of the Council on Aging.
Our guest this week, Emmett Schmarsow, Program Manager for Councils on Aging and Senior Centers, MA Executive Office of Elder Affairs. We discussed ubiquitous needs across all communities in the Commonwealth including housing, transportation, and social engagement for our aging population.
Call the Senior Center @ 781 545-8722 for more details and information on services available.
And “Like Us” on Facebook for more details and upcoming senior issues.
Seniorities link — Click on: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQ9v5KzPnD0
- Colorectal Cancer Screening Saves Lives - February 6, 2023
- Screenings Help Prevent Colon Cancer - January 31, 2023
- If You Suspect a Stroke - January 16, 2023
- How Women Can Reduce Stroke Risk - January 10, 2023
- Stroke Risk for Woman - January 4, 2023
- Strokes: and Symptoms - December 27, 2022
- Care Staff Assists Elderly Management of Diabetes - December 19, 2022
- Elderly Protection with Flu Shot - December 12, 2022
- Combining Senior Flu Shot and Covid Booster - December 7, 2022
- Senior Flu Shots - November 29, 2022
John D. Miller is the founder/owner of Home Care Partners, LLC, a Massachusetts business providing private duty, personalized in-home assistance and companion care services to those needing help in daily activities and household functions.
Phone: (781) 378-2164