Seniorities and guest, Emmett Schmarsow from MA Elder Affairs
“Seniorities” is a bi-monthly cable TV program discussing/highlighting issues of importance to our aging population. As Chairman of the Board, Scituate Council on Aging, I co-host with Linda Hayes, Executive Director of the Council on Aging.
Our guest this week, Emmett Schmarsow, Program Manager for Councils on Aging and Senior Centers, MA Executive Office of Elder Affairs. We discussed ubiquitous needs across all communities in the Commonwealth including housing, transportation, and social engagement for our aging population.
Call the Senior Center @ 781 545-8722 for more details and information on services available.
And “Like Us” on Facebook for more details and upcoming senior issues.
Seniorities link — Click on: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQ9v5KzPnD0
- Create a Plan to Age in Place - February 18, 2019
- Seniorities and Senior Housing, with Kathy DeMarsh - February 11, 2019
- Senior Isolation in Winter Effects Health - February 5, 2019
- Winter Brings Isolation for Elderly - January 29, 2019
- High Costs Push Elderly Home - January 21, 2019
- Seniorities — Scituate Police Chief Stewart - January 14, 2019
- Home Care Reduces Hospital re-Admissions - January 8, 2019
- Summary Medicare Coverage and Costs - January 2, 2019
- Medicare and Costs - December 24, 2018
- Medicare Advantage Provides Supplemental Home Care - December 17, 2018
John D. Miller is the founder/owner of Home Care Partners, LLC, a Massachusetts business providing private duty, personalized in-home assistance and companion care services to those needing help in daily activities and household functions.
Phone: (781) 378-2164