Seniorities — Scituate Police Chief Stewart
Co-host, “Seniorities”, a bi-monthly cable TV program discussing/highlighting issues of importance to our aging population. As Chairman of the Board, Scituate Council on Aging, I co-host with Linda Hayes, Executive Director of the Council on Aging.
Our program this week met with Scituate Police Chief Mike Stewart. We covered a variety of local issues, including: a new initiative to build a citizen police academy; confusing road/signage in town; and the ongoing opioid problems with residents and visitors.
To find out more, click on the link below:
- Create a Plan to Age in Place - February 18, 2019
- Seniorities and Senior Housing, with Kathy DeMarsh - February 11, 2019
- Senior Isolation in Winter Effects Health - February 5, 2019
- Winter Brings Isolation for Elderly - January 29, 2019
- High Costs Push Elderly Home - January 21, 2019
- Seniorities — Scituate Police Chief Stewart - January 14, 2019
- Home Care Reduces Hospital re-Admissions - January 8, 2019
- Summary Medicare Coverage and Costs - January 2, 2019
- Medicare and Costs - December 24, 2018
- Medicare Advantage Provides Supplemental Home Care - December 17, 2018
John D. Miller is the founder/owner of Home Care Partners, LLC, a Massachusetts business providing private duty, personalized in-home assistance and companion care services to those needing help in daily activities and household functions.
Phone: (781) 378-2164