Seniorities — Scituate Police Chief Stewart
Co-host, “Seniorities”, a bi-monthly cable TV program discussing/highlighting issues of importance to our aging population. As Chairman of the Board, Scituate Council on Aging, I co-host with Linda Hayes, Executive Director of the Council on Aging.
Our program this week met with Scituate Police Chief Mike Stewart. We covered a variety of local issues, including: a new initiative to build a citizen police academy; confusing road/signage in town; and the ongoing opioid problems with residents and visitors.
To find out more, click on the link below:
- Families, Elders, and Senior Support Services - January 16, 2020
- Elder Technology Benefits: See Your Phone! - January 7, 2020
- Technology Can Boost Senior Health - December 30, 2019
- Sleep Quality: Benefits of a Good Night Sleep - December 24, 2019
- Alzheimer’s: Tips to Relieve Care Burden - December 16, 2019
- Alzheimer’s Disease Recognition - December 10, 2019
- Alzheimer’s, Family Members and Holiday Gifting - December 2, 2019
- Seniorities with Rep. Patrick Kearney - November 15, 2019
- Benefits to a Good Night Sleep - November 12, 2019
- Sensitive Family Planning with Elderly Parents - November 4, 2019
John D. Miller is the founder/owner of Home Care Partners, LLC, a Massachusetts business providing private duty, personalized in-home assistance and companion care services to those needing help in daily activities and household functions.
Phone: (781) 378-2164