Call On Local Home Care Resources
As a member of the “sandwich generation”, I can attest to the difficulty in caring for elderly parents while simultaneously living life with my atomic family. Not enough time, too much to do. I know there are many others who share in this constant juggling of family safety and priorities.
Yes, it is increasingly difficult for many family members to assist elderly relatives. In some cases, it is a simple fact that shear distance makes it impossible to attend to elderly parents. And, even short distances can be greatly effected by multiple factors, including weather. Bad driving conditions, slippery roads, poor visibility, can prevent family involvement for those who may live relatively nearby.
Home Care Partners, and many other local home care agencies can provide an extra set of eyes, hands, and help to insure family elders remain safe and comfortable – especially during this rough period of covid, which requires social distancing and isolation. Call us at (781) 378-2164 to discuss how we can help.
- Caring for Elders – and Keeping Your Batteries Charged - April 14, 2021
- Caregivers Need to Re-Charge - April 6, 2021
- Care at Home Can Combat Isolation and Depression - March 30, 2021
- Elders and Social Support - March 23, 2021
- How to Assist Elders at Home? - March 15, 2021
- Call On Local Home Care Resources - March 8, 2021
- Elder Exercise Can Encompass All Muscle Groups - March 1, 2021
- Find Exercise That Is Enjoyable - February 22, 2021
- Prevention and Awareness of Covid Scams - February 15, 2021
- Monthly Pension for Veterans – Tax Free - February 8, 2021
John D. Miller is the founder/owner of Home Care Partners, LLC, a Massachusetts business providing private duty, personalized in-home assistance and companion care services to those needing help in daily activities and household functions.
Phone: (781) 378-2164