Mobile Doctors with House Call Services
Boston Senior Medicine is a new, regional business serving only seniors — and ONLY at their home. Services combine the traditions and convenience of the past with the best of today’s modern medicine.
Whether a house call or a visit to an assisted living community, Boston Senior Medicine can provide X-ray, EKG, ultrasounds, blood work, as well as professional medical assistance with elderly health needs.
Boston Senior Medicine takes Medicare, United Health, Harvard Pilgrim and Tufts insurance plans.
For more information, contact: Ms. Randy Veraguas, Regional Community Education Manager. Cell: 781-635-5414 Phone: 508-232-6963.
Or visit: www.BostonSeniorMedicine.com
- Elder Abuse, pt. 2 - June 21, 2021
- June: Elder Abuse Awareness, pt. 1 - June 16, 2021
- Elder Lifestyle Realities with Heart Failure - June 7, 2021
- Treating Heart Failure - May 31, 2021
- Mobile Doctors with House Call Services - May 24, 2021
- Signs of Heart Failure - May 18, 2021
- Elders, Meal Prep, and Nutrition - May 11, 2021
- Tips for Homebound Elderly - May 3, 2021
- “Poly-Pharmacy” in Elders - April 27, 2021
- Caring for Elders – and Keeping Your Batteries Charged - April 14, 2021
John D. Miller is the founder/owner of Home Care Partners, LLC, a Massachusetts business providing private duty, personalized in-home assistance and companion care services to those needing help in daily activities and household functions.
Phone: (781) 378-2164