Mobile Doctors with House Call Services
Boston Senior Medicine is a new, regional business serving only seniors — and ONLY at their home. Services combine the traditions and convenience of the past with the best of today’s modern medicine.
Whether a house call or a visit to an assisted living community, Boston Senior Medicine can provide X-ray, EKG, ultrasounds, blood work, as well as professional medical assistance with elderly health needs.
Boston Senior Medicine takes Medicare, United Health, Harvard Pilgrim and Tufts insurance plans.
For more information, contact: Ms. Randy Veraguas, Regional Community Education Manager. Cell: 781-635-5414 Phone: 508-232-6963.
Or visit: www.BostonSeniorMedicine.com
- Home Care is Best for Elderly - September 24, 2021
- Elderly Benefit from Home Care - September 13, 2021
- Long Term Care Insurance, part 3 - September 9, 2021
- How to Pay for Cost of Aging? - August 30, 2021
- Considering Long Term Care Insurance? - August 24, 2021
- Summer Heat Safety, Elderly Tips, pt. 5 - August 16, 2021
- Senior Safety and Summer Heat, pt 4 - August 10, 2021
- Heat Exhaustion, Heat Stroke - July 28, 2021
- Defining Heatstroke, pt 2 - July 19, 2021
- Summer and Elderly Heat Stroke - July 12, 2021
John D. Miller is the founder/owner of Home Care Partners, LLC, a Massachusetts business providing private duty, personalized in-home assistance and companion care services to those needing help in daily activities and household functions.
Phone: (781) 378-2164