Mobile Doctors with House Call Services
Boston Senior Medicine is a new, regional business serving only seniors — and ONLY at their home. Services combine the traditions and convenience of the past with the best of today’s modern medicine.
Whether a house call or a visit to an assisted living community, Boston Senior Medicine can provide X-ray, EKG, ultrasounds, blood work, as well as professional medical assistance with elderly health needs.
Boston Senior Medicine takes Medicare, United Health, Harvard Pilgrim and Tufts insurance plans.
For more information, contact: Ms. Randy Veraguas, Regional Community Education Manager. Cell: 781-635-5414 Phone: 508-232-6963.
Or visit: www.BostonSeniorMedicine.com
- Type 2 Diabetes - September 23, 2022
- Elders Prefer Home - September 19, 2022
- Elderly Assistance at Home - September 16, 2022
- Sleep Problems: Elderly, Family, and Caregiver - September 6, 2022
- Sleep Disturbances: Causes and Tips - August 29, 2022
- Sleep Helps Brain Health - August 22, 2022
- Memory Loss Can Be Normal Aging - August 9, 2022
- How to Improve Your Memory - August 2, 2022
- Retirement, Elderly Aging, and Health - July 25, 2022
- Trends in Aging - July 19, 2022
John D. Miller is the founder/owner of Home Care Partners, LLC, a Massachusetts business providing private duty, personalized in-home assistance and companion care services to those needing help in daily activities and household functions.
Phone: (781) 378-2164