Nutrition and Hydration, part 2
Watch What You Eat
Please find below some tips on nutritional habits for the elderly. Nutrition is a key component of a healthy lifestyle, particularly for older people. Proper balance in diet is the key to good nutrition.
Notes on Nutrition
As previously noted, elders (especially) should drink plenty of water to avoid and prevent dehydration. And some foods, such as lettuce, contains water.
- Flu Season: It’s Coming… - September 18, 2023
- Trends in Health Care - September 11, 2023
- Importance of Prostate Screening for Men - September 5, 2023
- Prostate Cancer: Number 1 for Men - August 29, 2023
- Elder Risks of Heat Stroke - August 24, 2023
- Medical Emergency: Heat Stroke - August 15, 2023
- Senior Hydration, Nutrition, part 5 - August 9, 2023
- Senior Hydration, Nutrition: part 4 - August 1, 2023
- Senior Hydration: Tips for Elderly, part 3 - July 25, 2023
- Nutrition and Hydration, part 2 - July 17, 2023
John D. Miller is the founder/owner of Home Care Partners, LLC, a Massachusetts business providing private duty, personalized in-home assistance and companion care services to those needing help in daily activities and household functions.
Phone: (781) 378-2164
Email: [email protected]