Seniorities – what’s next for Senior Center plans??
As Chairman of the Board, Scituate Council on Aging, I co-host a bi-monthly program with Linda Hayes, Executive Director of the COA.
Click on link below as we discuss current status of events pertaining to our push to gain community approval for a long overdue, new Senior Center facility. Including new plans to utilize Gates campus and connect to Recreation Dept.
Call the Senior Center @ 781 545-8722 for more details and information.
And “Like Us” on Facebook for more details and upcoming senior issues.
Click on: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZGOfu0JTbE
- What Medicare Won’t Cover - December 10, 2018
- Medicare Enrollment – What to Think About - December 3, 2018
- Seniorities with Bob Jackman as Guest - November 28, 2018
- Social Security and Women - November 15, 2018
- Seniorities and Etrusco Associates – medical equipment exchange - November 12, 2018
- Seniors Can Prepare to Age at Home - November 6, 2018
- Fraud Advisory Issued from Social Security - November 1, 2018
- Seniorities: Review of Senior Center Project and “Age-Friendly” Certification - October 29, 2018
- Social Security and Medicare - October 22, 2018
- Cost of Living Benefits to Increase in 2019 - October 15, 2018
John D. Miller is the founder/owner of Home Care Partners, LLC, a Massachusetts business providing private duty, personalized in-home assistance and companion care services to those needing help in daily activities and household functions.
Phone: (781) 378-2164